Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pictures of the fauxhawk.

Becky cut my hair last night. This morning she spent some time staring at me over the breakfast table, clearly thinking "Who is this guy?" It has been quite a while since I was clean shaven, never mind the hawk.

Of course when I look into the mirror, it is all the same to me, since I have prosopagnosia. Anyway, let me know what you all think. I hope you like it since this is one time when "it will grow back" is going to take a while. :)

Here are a couple of pics.



7 comments:

  1. Finally living my teenage dream of dating a guy with a punk rock hair cut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are SO lying Becky! You always wanted to date a bald guy. On the up side....

      Delete
  2. Great style and looking forward to the next one: v. 0.0 (no hair). I remember that your brother looked pretty darn cool with none so expect you will, too. -- Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I've spent too much time in Austin, but it looks pretty normal on you. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, my hair always wants to stick up in the middle anyway. I should have done this look back in college.

      Delete