Thursday, June 14, 2012

I look like a chinese crested.


I washed my hair the other day, and lost most of it. I think that now, I unfortunately, look less like a rock star and more like a chinese crested gone wrong.

Chinese Crested

Leif 
Chinese Crested
I went ahead and labeled it for clarity, because I know it is pretty confusing as to which one is which. But there is definitely a "separated at birth?" feeling to the pictures.  A couple of friends of mine suggested that I look more like an adelie penguin. I think that I had the Adelie look down before my shower, when I was sporting a true fauxhawk. I will let you guys decide. It is a pretty close call. 

Adelie Penguin
Leif with more hair

9 comments:

  1. I can tell which one is you because the doggy's eyes are much greener. Not bad, and as you say, it will grow back, slowly but surely, sooner or later. Hope you are having an easier time with the chemo than on day 1 of this round. -- Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fail-safe method to distinguish Leif from a Chinese Crested - if it eats beef jerky, it's a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you'd look good bald, but I hadn't anticipated how good you'd look crested!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now is the time to shave your head as smooth as glass, cultivate a demeanor that is remote and enlightened, and write a bestselling book about transcending the physical universe. Oops, too late, you already photographed yourself sticking your tongue out. No guru perks for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Literally, made me laugh. I will just tell everyone the tongue sticking out was during the thrall of enlightenment. It is only by wresting away the image projected by our egos and sticking our tongues out can we open up the little known pi chakra and obtain enlightenment.

      Delete
    2. Ah, the pi chakra. O--------------------------m----------------------....

      Delete
  5. If only you had a reflective tapetum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, and I have always wanted night vision. A tapetum lucidum would be a bonus on so many levels. If I ever need bionic implants I am going to hold out for that option.

      Delete
  6. Don't sell yourself short, Leif. You are BETTER LOOKING than the Chinese Crested...but for God's sake, don't tell the dog I said so (poor thing!). - Beth D., Texas

    ReplyDelete