Saturday, June 9, 2012

Another milestone.

Went with some friends and saw Prometheus last night in 3D. I won't give any spoilers, and will just say that despite some huge, ragged, and mostly unnecessary holes in the plot, it was a lot of fun. It is worth seeing on the big screen. I am not sure that the 3D added a lot, but it did not intrude either.

So I got home pretty late, after what was a long day for me. I had planned to putter at the camp, but I ended up just napping and taking it easy. It was a gorgeous day, and I did get out for a little walk.

In other news, it looks like I did not get my fauxhawk a moment too soon. My hair has started to fall out. I  noticed last night when I took a shower, and today I have been shedding hair on my keyboard. It is individual hairs - not clumps yet, but it has gotten pretty constant. I knew that this would happen, but still it is disturbing on a visceral level. Also, it itches, which makes sense, but I had not thought about that aspect. Ah well, so it goes. We will see if I still have hair when I get out of my next phase of inpatient treatment, which starts this coming Wednesday. I suspect not.


1 comment:

  1. Perfect intuitive timing on your hawk!

    Sounds like you've been doing a lot these days all things considered.

    Thanks for writing updates.

    Thinking of you fondly, Mitch

    ReplyDelete