Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Got some stuff done out at my in-laws camp today. Mostly moving the furniture back to where it belongs and cleaning up the last of the construction debris. Scott and Matt came out and helped me move the heavy stuff as well as finish up a few of the last construction details. We only put in about 4 hours, but it pretty much wiped me out. Slept for most of the afternoon. 

I went ahead and shaved off my beard and mustache and Becky got out the clippers and cut my hair, so now I have a fauxhawk. I took some before and after pictures, and will try to get them posted tomorrow. I am going to hold off on the dye for a bit longer. Usually with a haircut you can always say that if you don't like it, it will just grow back, but I don't have that option open. :) At least not for the next year or so. 

Didn't seem like I did much today, but I am wiped out. Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment