Thursday, October 18, 2012

Checked in at DHMC

Posted by Becky

Leif's checked in at DHMC after an uneventful drive this morning. His phone number here is 603-650-2106. My cell phone service here seems to be okay, Leif's less so. Tonight he's getting a CAT scan, and a bone marrow biopsy tomorrow. They expect to have plan/protocol in place to start treatment on Saturday.

I will be having supper with my aunt Prue tonight and staying with some friends of hers, and my sister Stephanie will be arriving tomorrow evening to help make my housing arrangements.

Thanks to everyone for the well-wishing and material support over the last week! It feels good to be here, getting Leif back into treatment. We've met with a number of doctors today. I'm getting the sense that DHMC being a teaching hospital, we'll be answering a lot of the same questions over & over.

No comments:

Post a Comment