Friday, September 28, 2012

Getting released later today.

Feeling pretty fatigued. That Isofamide kicked my butt, it has been two days and I am just now coming out of the haze of it.

I saw Dr. Connelly this morning. She is having me have two units of platelets to hold me over the weekend until I see her on Tuesday. I can probably shave this evening, but after that I have to be careful again. My spleen really soaks these platelets up. I don't know why. Very unhelpful spleen!

Despite having to get two units of platelets, I am being released from the hospital today. It takes hours to be released, and I haven't gotten my platelets yet, so it is likely to be pretty late before I walk out the door.

The nurses have been kind enough to turn off the bed alarm (which gets set since I fell yesterday). I am not supposed to move around without them, and am generally following instructions, since the Isofamide still has me a little light headed.

1 comment:

  1. This was yesterday, so I'm a day late, but here's to hoping that you got to get out in a reasonable amount of time and are enjoying a rainy day at home today... Hugs!

    ReplyDelete